Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Summer Of '67


One afternoon in early 1967, I found some things in a small bag left in my bus and I ate them all over the following weeks. By that summer I had bought some bright paint and decorated the bus.

I drove around the UK collecting 'hippies,' and apparently this later inspired The Beatles to make 'The Magical Mystery Tour.' My influence spread to America where Ken Kesey copied my idea and painted his own bus to drive around with his friends over there.

Personally I don't remember a fricken thing about it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The hippies appear to be behaving on the outside, but not so sure about the inside - being a 'Love' bus. You don't remember because your a Frickwit!

Anonymous said...

PS: Is that blood on your bib?

Mr Totties said...

That is a t-shirt you frickin Frickwit!!!

No it's not blood, it's a Bloody Mary I spilt down myself.

You should get a pair of glasses.

Anonymous said...

Bloody Mary was one of your crash victims STUPID! You're in denial ... P A R A N O I A ...

Mr Totties said...

What the Hell does THAT spell???

Anonymous said...

Crashing buses all the time would make you NUMB to terror ... *tosser*

Mr Totties said...

Not as NUMB as your brain... *tosser-birdbrains*